Chad started his career with Kenneth Leventhal & Co in their real estate advisory practice and has spent the past 25 years exclusively working in the commercial real estate business. He helped grow AmREIT (NYSE:AMRE) from $50 million to over $1 billion in assets when it sold to EDENS in February 2015. As CFO and COO, he was responsible for over 60 employees in multiple offices, all aspects of debt and equity capital formation including leading the Company’s IPO on the New York Stock Exchange, accounting and reporting, asset and portfolio management, investor and institutional relations and human resources.
- Fifth Corner, LLC
Co-Founder & Managing Partner 2017 – Current
Managing Director 2014 – 2016
- AmREIT, Inc.
Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer 1999 – 2014
- E&Y Kenneth Leventhal & Co.
Manager, Real Estate Advisory Business 1994 – 1999
- BBA – Hardin Simmons University, Abilene, Texas
- Certified Public Accountant, Texas
Awards, Accomplishments & Boards
- Pathways for Little Feet Advisory Board – 2017 to Current
- Hardin-Simmons University, Board of Trustees – 2016 to Current
- Cypress Christian School Board – 2011 through 2017 (Board Chairman 2012 – 2015)
- Uptown District Improvement District #1 Board Member – 2015 to 2016
- Hardin-Simmons University, Outstanding Young Alumni – 2014